Thursday, February 09, 2006

Who is Your Celebrity Style Twin - Quiz!

Try this fun quiz, it tells you who your celebrity style-twin is!!

I got Jessica Simpson though, eek! . Lol, must be something to do with washing the car in denim hotpants, haha, sure.

The link is here:
http://ynr.blogthings.com/whosyourcelebritystyletwinquiz/

Sorry you'll have to cut and paste it into your browsers as I'm a bit of a techno-retard and cant get an operative link to post properly here.

Let us know who you get! And yes Milo I'm sure you'll get Dean Martin :)


Also another entertaining link - which celebrity do you most look like - you just need to upload a photo.

I got Tori Amos and River Phoenix, and Anne Frank!! gagh, lol.

URL: http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/celebrities.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN

Happy Playing!!

4 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger BJ said...

Rofl, well I'll take that as s sub-complimentt - almost!!

Yep I can really see you dating Jessica Simpson Milo *barf*. lol.

You never know of course - there may be more to her than meets the eye

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got gwen stefani... Does that mean I have to have my tummy exposed at all times?

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger BJ said...

lol! probably. I don't know anyone who got Gwen yet. Heaps of people got Nicole Richie, egh!

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home