Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cringing at Andrew G interviewing Madonna

Watching "G" interview Madonna on the V Channel "Loving..." series this morning made me cringe to be (sort of) Australian.

I think G may have had some kind of boyish notion that he could sweep Madonna of her feet with his so called Aussie charm and fire a whole load of ordinary questions at her.

Madonna in return was cool as ice, managing the minutest of smiles at the end. I suspect she'd done a line of coke before she went in and wrote it down to an interview requiring 0 hours of preparation. She used the phrase "multi-tasking" in response to at least 3 different questions.

When they gave her her lines at the start she exclaimed "who wrote these!!"; In the opener they wanted her to say "Hi, I'm Madonna" (just in case someoone didn't know I guess). She pointed out that the Queen doesn't open a speech with "Hi I'm the Queen".

Madonna looked extremely thin though, and dare I say it - a little on the old side. I just don't know whats going on with that face, it looks nothing like the one from 10 years ago.

7 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Firefly Cloudware said...

George Negus once said that he was itching to walk out on an interview like the interviewee often does. Madoona is one I would walk out of.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Firefly Cloudware said...

Awe don't stress Milorad, I'm not going to steel your woman admirers away from you.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's steal not steel *bites tongue*

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger BJ said...

Lol!!

Admirers to the left, indifferents to the right please. Spelling bee in the middle :)

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger bleachy_dude said...

wow andy, I'm sorry but you made NO sense here.

I am up fopr the spelling bee though beej ;)

Anywho's back to the topic at hand.. I HATE andrew G with a passion, after seeing him lots live (at idol) it is very obvious that he is an obnoxious pretty boy who has everything handed to him on a silver platter!

keep flicking your flwoing long locks loser!!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

James M is the bomb...

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger bleachy_dude said...

James, on the total other hand... is a down to earth all round nice guy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home