Monday, February 20, 2006

MetroNaps - The News on Napping

Great news for those of us that burn the midnight oil in cyberspace - Metro Naps may be coming to Australia.

Tucked away in the bustling Empire State building, Metronaps is possibly the quietest place you'll find in New York City.

Tired clients coollapse into futuristic looking pods (if I was Milo I'd be inserting a groovy looking piccy right about now ;) ). Once tucked in-pod, one can zone out for 25 mins -the perfect nap period according to sleep experts.

Our bodies are designed to nap each day, according to MetroNaps co-founder Arshad G Chowdury. I for one totally agree! I thrive on the power nap.

MetroNaps could be opening in Australia in the future (oh please please do!) - for more information see www. metronaps.com.

Hat tip - "Madison" February 2006

4 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Firefly Cloudware said...

Well from an article in the Bully this morning, by 2070 we will be nocturnal creatures. So we can sleep the entire day away by then.

Funny thing is when I first saw the title of your post I thought you meant naps on a train that went round while you slept.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol!

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds great to me :)

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I was going to say (and will)– one reason I am moving to Italy is for the nap/siesta …I note Mish mentioned it…oh well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home