Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Abandoned websites

Its amazing how many sites have been set up with great enthusiasm and subsequently abandoned (at times including mine).

It worries me that cyberspace will run out of storage room, lol, altho I have had this conversation with Milorad in the past. (<< testing linkage skills there ;) . I guess I'm being silly but I cant help likening it to having stacks of archive storage boxes piling up higher and higher in the basement burgeoning....about to burst through the door and invade the world. Or something like that.

6 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger bleachy_dude said...

maybe the world has run out of interesting things to blog about.

 
At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite possibly :)

 
At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took a short break, but I'm back...granted my topics are not always interesting LOL - my break was unrelated to my blog it was related to my mind...oh one and the same..NVM...

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lolzors! :)

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back Milo. Perhaps I should come back too, altho I think I am pinned down by other demands for at least another week

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Milo, that's very sweet of you. I'd like to see me back soon too...oh well, stranger things have happened :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home