Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Today vs Sunrise - the odd couple...

I used to one of the seemingly few die hard "Today" supporters who doesn't like "Sunrise" (unless Ricki-Lee's on it of course - comment posted for bleachy's benefit :p ) .

However this year I don't watch either. There's something about watching Jessica Rowe on the screen that's not quite right. She just doesn't seem suited to having a screen partner at all. Maybe it's because she's so much thinner, she looks misplaced, wrong. Bring back a real sized person please.

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting Cin - I think I may be the lone ranger in liking Today. There's just something about Richard Wilkins that fascinates me; perhaps I'm just waiting for a crack in his plastic surgery to occur or something :)

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger bleachy_dude said...

I like Sunrise, Ricki-Lee or not.

News is everywhere, I am going to listen if it is presented to me in an interesting way, I can acces boring old news any time of the day in many mediums. Not always can it be light hearted and fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home